5 reasons why you should include L-Glutamine in your life
- Supplementation of your diet with L-Glutamine helps to address distressing symptoms such as diarrhoea and poor digestion, which are associated with irritable bowel syndrome. L-Glutamine is one of the most effective natural approaches and works by repairing the gastrointestinal lining and promoting healthier absorption of nutrients.
- Gym enthusiasts and body builders have helped to make L-Glutamine one of the top selling muscle building supplements because it contributes to muscle gains and protein synthesis in training. Glutamine is best taken after a workout, when it helps to speed muscle recovery and encourages muscle growth.
- Sufferers of arthritis are finding relief due to the health benefits of using L-Glutamine as part of their treatment. The body uses glutamine in the production of glucosamine. In this way glutamine helps to repair damaged cartilage. L-Glutamine helps to fight arthritis and makes performing daily functions less difficult.
- L-Glutamine increases production of secretory IgA in the intestines. This is necessary for healthy immune system function and reduces the growth of harmful pathogenic organisms in the intestines, thus helping to prevent infections.
- L-Glutamine is the precursor of glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant made predominantly in the liver. Glutathione helps your liver to detoxify your bloodstream and also has an anti-inflammatory effect in the body. This is very beneficial for individuals with autoimmune disease.